A brand new replace for V Rising has at present been launched for these on PC. Because it first launched in early entry practically two weeks in the past, V Rising has shortly blown up and has turn out to be one of many greatest video games on Steam. A lot so, in actual fact, that it has already been capable of attain a participant base that has exceeded a million. Now, with such numerous individuals taking part in, developer Stunlock Studios has proven that it is going to be patching the sport on a frequent foundation.
As of this second, replace 0.5.41591 in V Rising is on the market to obtain on Steam. For probably the most half, this patch is not a really intensive one and appears to primarily add “normal consumer optimizations to enhance stability and efficiency.” Within the pursuit of this, Stunlock Studios has added a brand new graphics choice to the sport and an FPS restrict that ought to assist assist efficiency.
To associate with these new settings being added to V Rising, this patch additionally has fastened numerous random bugs which have began to look in-game. Once more, this is not an replace that is going to drastically change V Rising as an entire, however it must be very a lot welcome to those that have been taking part in the title for themselves not too long ago.
If you want to get a deeper take a look at each new change on this replace for V Rising, you’ll find the intensive patch notes connected down under.
Patch Notes v 0.5.41591
- Added Texture High quality to Graphics Choices, which might enormously scale back texture reminiscence utilization.
- Added FPS Restrict Choice to Superior Graphics Choices.
- Modified Low High quality Ambiance to Excessive High quality Ambiance to maintain the choices menu constant.
- Mounted a bug the place the antialiasing choice couldn’t be set to something apart from TAA from the primary menu.
- Stairs have been added to the Fortress Flooring Tab within the Construct Menu to make it simpler for gamers to search out them.
- Mounted lacking meshes on explicit world objects.
- Mounted a problem that triggered efficiency drops when hitting Evening Marshal Styx the Sunderer with particular skills (ex. Mirror Strike).